Feast Of Trumpets
Lev. 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
1Thes4:16-18 For the Master himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of Elohim: and the dead in Messiah shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Master in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Master. 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1Cor. 15:52-54 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
- The Feast of Trumpets is about the future.
- This Feast pictures the return of Yahshua "at the last trump" and typifies the events surrounding His return.
Rev. 7:3-4 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our Elohim in their foreheads. 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Eph. 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of Yahweh, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
- John wrote that the people who keep the commandments will be blessed with everlasting life.
Rev. 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
- Revelation 8:7 through Revelation 9:21 tells of the plagues that will come to the earth just before the Messiah's return.
- Matthew 24:31 notes that at the last trump, Yahweh's people will be separated from the worldly by the return of Yahshua.
Rev. 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
- No one knows when He will return.
Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- This time is yet future and reminds us to keep our thoughts on heavenly things, looking for Yahshua's return.
- We do that by observing this prophetic Feast - Trumpets.