Half Torah 1 Kings 1:1-31
- Yahweh’s perfect order of succession is Yahshua
- Yahshua is in the succession of Shem
- The half Torah is a warning of those that are trying to change the order of succession.
- The building of the temple.
- Sacrificing of animals.
- Judaism at this time does away with the order(Yahshua)
- 1 Kings 1:1 King David is an antitype of king Yahshua.
- David’s last act before his death is to pass along his order.
- But He does not do it alone.
- David does this last act with Zadoc Nathan and Bathsheba .
- David -The king-Malek
- Zadoc –The priest
- Nathan –The prophetic anointing
- Bathsheba-The Holy Spirit who draws all of this together.
- Yahshua’s last act was to pass on the proper order by the Holy Spirit.
1Kings1:1 Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
- His blood ran cold.
- The warning.
- Those that come in to Torah and be on fire.
- And then move into to the wrong order.
- Rabbinic Judaism.
- Levitical Torah
- Does away with Yahshua.
- Convert to Judaism
- And do away with Yahshua.
1 Kings 1:2-4 Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my sovereign the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my sovereign the king may get heat. 1:3 So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 1:4 And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not.
- Not sexual
- King David largely didn’t know what was going on.
- How many people today largely don’t know what is going on?
- The war that is going on.
- To try to get people of the covenant to fall away.(the proper order)
- Satan is a deceiver.
- Through people they are trying to still you away from the proper order of Torah.
- The goal of satan is to make the kings blood run cold.
1 KIngs1:5-6 Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, I will be king: and he prepared him chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him. 1:6 And his father had not displeased him at any time in saying, Why hast thou done so? and he also was a very goodly man; and his mother bare him after Absalom.
- It is all about usurping authority of David and Yahshua.
- The proper order of the seed that Yahweh as set in motion.
1 Kings1:7-8 And he conferred with Joab the son of Zeruiah, and with Abiathar the priest: and they following Adonijah helped him. 1:8 But Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimei, and Rei, and the mighty men which belonged to David, were not with Adonijah.
- There can be two high priests.
- And there will be two high priests.
- You will be forced to choose.
- Make your choice now in times of peace.
- There is hard times coming.
- You will have to choose between the true king and deception.
- People say they can’t keep Torah but there will be a time of a new temple.
- But witch high priest will you be under by then.
- We should be keeping the true covenant Torah now.
- There will be two high priests. One stands against the true king and the other is the true king.
- What are you going to do when you go to Jerusalem?
1 Kings1:9 And Adonijah slew sheep and oxen and fat cattle by the stone of Zoheleth, which is by Enrogel, and called all his brethren the king's sons, and all the men of Judah the king's servants:
- Where will this lower priesthood lead you?
- No King, no priest, no prophet and without the leading of the Holy Spirit and in the wrong place.
- To false worship.
- We have seen it happen in our assembly.
1 Kings 1:10-11 But Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah, and the mighty men, and Solomon his brother, he called not. 1:11 Wherefore Nathan spake unto Bathsheba the mother of Solomon, saying, Hast thou not heard that Adonijah the son of Haggith doth reign, and David our sovereign knoweth it not?
- The first thing we have to do is seek Bathsheba.(on our knees in prayer)
- We have to seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Bathsheba is the representation of the Holy Spirit.
- She is the intercession in this story.
1 Kings1:12-15 Now therefore come, let me, I pray thee, give thee counsel, that thou mayest save thine own life, and the life of thy son Solomon. 1:13 Go and get thee in unto king David, and say unto him, Didst not thou, my sovereign, O king, swear unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne? why then doth Adonijah reign? 1:14 Behold, while thou yet talkest there with the king, I also will come in after thee, and confirm thy words. 1:15 And Bathsheba went in unto the king into the chamber: and the king was very old; and Abishag the Shunammite ministered unto the king.
- Nathan and Bathsheba come together to see the right order stays the same. •
- They are the intercession.
Ecc 4:9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
>Ecc 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
- Here the two are David and Bathsheba and the three fold cord is Nathan.
- The proper order is the King sharing his power with the priest and the prophet with the guiding of the Holy Spirit.
Matt 22:29 Yahshua answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of Elohim.
- Where is the power?
- Where is the power?
- They can be all puffed up .
- They want to teach in a way to make you feel lower them.
- We need to share the power.
Heb. 7:16 Who is made not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the good news of Messiah: for it is the power of Elohim unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1 Pet1:5 Who are kept by the power of Elohim through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time
1 Kings1:16 -19 And Bathsheba bowed, and did obeisance unto the king. And the king said, What wouldest thou? 1:17 And she said unto him, My sovereign, thou swarest by Yahweh thy Elohim unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne. 1:18 And now, behold, Adonijah reigneth; and now, my sovereign the king, thou knowest it not: 1:19 And he hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the sons of the king, and Abiathar the priest, and Joab the captain of the host: but Solomon thy servant hath he not called.
- Joab once was faithful to the King.
- I know people that were once strong followers of the proper order.
- But they got caught up in their own pride.
- Now they have lost complete sight of the proper order of Yahweh.
1 Kings1:20-21 And thou, my sovereign, O king, the eyes of all Israel are upon thee, that thou shouldest tell them who shall sit on the throne of my sovereign the king after him. 1:21 Otherwise it shall come to pass, when my sovereign the king shall sleep with his fathers, that I and my son Solomon shall be counted offenders.(Sinners)
- When we left the church to follow Torah .We were branded sinners.
- Because they the lower priest hood (The church) are making the decisions of what sin is.
- To them I am just a sinner.
- There is also the Rabbinic Judaism that wants to do away with the King Yahshua.
1 Kings 1:22-34 And, lo, while she yet talked with the king, Nathan the prophet also came in. 1:23 And they told the king, saying, Behold Nathan the prophet. And when he was come in before the king, he bowed himself before the king with his face to the ground. 1:24 And Nathan said, My sovereign, O king, hast thou said, Adonijah shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne? 1:25 For he is gone down this day, and hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and, behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, El save king Adonijah. 1:26 But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he not called. 1:27 Is this thing done by my sovereign the king, and thou hast not shewed it unto thy servant, who should sit on the throne of my sovereign the king after him? 1:28 Then king David answered and said, Call me Bathsheba. And she came into the king's presence, and stood before the king. 1:29 And the king sware, and said, As Yahweh liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress, 1:30 Even as I sware unto thee by Yahweh Elohim of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead; even so will I certainly do this day. 1:31 Then Bathsheba bowed with her face to the earth, and did reverence to the king, and said, Let my sovereign king David live for ever. 1:32 And king David said, Call me Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada. And they came before the king. 1:33 The king also said unto them, Take with you the servants of your sovereign, and cause Solomon my son to ride upon mine own mule, and bring him down to Gihon: 1:34 And let Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet anoint him there king over Israel: and blow ye with the trumpet, and say, El save king Solomon.