Yahweh's Perfect Torah Part 1
Rom. 10:4 For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.
- WE are free from the law.
- We are saved by grace through faith alone.
- Yahshua paid it all.
- Yahshua the Messiah has "nailed the Law to the cross."
The end of it.
- The word end in Rom. 10:4
- From a primary word tellō (to set out for a definite point or goal)
- Your Degree in school
What Was Added?What Was Added?
Col. 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his stake;
- Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Greek Dictionary defines dogma as: "from the base 1380; a law (civil, cerem., or eccl.): ' decree, ordinance."
- Dogma is found seven times in the New Covenant and refers to man-made decrees
- Paul was referring to the added law, which the Jews tacked on to Yahweh's Torah.
>Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
- Matt 15 and Mark 8 eating with unwashed hands.
Matt. 15:1-4 15:1 Then came to Yahshua scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Elohim by your tradition? 15:4 For Elohim commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
The Telos of the Torah
Rom. 5:13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
- No law than there is no sin.(1 John 3:4)
- Paul also wrote.
Rom. 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Elohim;
- Is something missing here in Romans 10:4 that most don't see? Th
- e Greek word for "end" in this passage is telos, and telos is defined in Strong's Greek Dictionary as: "to set out for a definite point or goal, the point aimed at as a limit" ' No. 5056.
- Rom. 10:4 Jewish New Testament, which reads, "For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts."
- The same Greek word telos is translated "end" in James 5:11
James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end (Telos)of Yahweh; that Yahweh is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
- Has Yahweh come to an end?
- And neither has the law.
- Both Yahweh and the Torah have goals, not ending points.
Important goal of the law.
Gal. 3:24-25 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Messiah, that we might be justified by faith. 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
- Through the Torah we know Messiah.
- After we have come to the knowledge of Yahshua we no longer need a schoolmaster.
- Greek culture Schoolmaster-a trusted slave to teach the young men.
- After the young men were taught the customs of that time they no longer needed the schoolmaster
- Torah is part of us now, as is the Messiah.
- We now live Torah.
- Yah's law.
- We have the law of the Spirit to draw us to Yahshua.
- We have the law of Faith in Yahshua.
- By living the law of Yah we live in the law of righteousness
- Living in the law of righteousness through faith we find the law of Yahshua.