Yahweh's Perfect Torah Part 4
Obedience as Well as Faith
- Three noteworthy passages are found in the Book of Revelation.
- The Assembly, being taken into the wilderness for protection from the adversary.
Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Yahweh, and have the testimony of Yahshua Messiah.
- Two characteristics define Yahweh’s saints: keeping of Yahweh’s commandments, and having faith in Yahshua.
- By these two characteristics Yahweh’s expectations for His people are defined.
- We find these two attributes again in Revelation 14:12.
Rev. 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Yahweh, and the faith of Yahshua.
- Yahweh defines His Saints as those that are keeping His commandments and having a faith in Yahshua the Messiah.
- These two elements are essential for a believer.
Rev. 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
- Yahweh clearly says that keeping His commandments is a requirement for entering His glorious Kingdom.
- Yahweh will only accept those with an obedient and humble heart.
- A heart that never wavers from Him, but stays true to the end.
2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of Yahweh, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: