There is many that Teach If you give to their church.
- Yahweh just wants to bless you! He wants you to be prosperous!"
- The bible does say if you give he will give to you.
- But that is not all it says.
- He does want to bless us but there is something that is required on our part.
Josh. 1:6-9 1:6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for Yahweh thy Elohim is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- Verses 7and 8 gives us some guide lines.
- V-7 observe to do according to all the law.
- V-8 ; But thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
Mat 6:31-33 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of Elohim, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Here is the keys to prosperity:
- Observe to do what is in the Law of Moses.
- Meditate on the law... so you will observe to do it.
- Seek ye first the kingdom of Elohim
- "In my father's house are many mansions"
Seems simple enough.
- There is no short cut
- Prosperity isn't free.
- Prosperity doesn't always take the form of dollars
- It can be good health,
- Being successful in the tasks and battles you face.
- Children with a heart dedicated to serving the Most High.