Feast Of Unleavened Bread Quiz
Lev. 23:5-8 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is Yahweh's passover. 23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto Yahweh: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. 23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. 23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
Num.28:16-17 And in the fourteenth day of the first month is the passover of Yahweh. 28:17 And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.
Deut.16:1-8 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto Yahweh thy Elohim: for in the month of Abib Yahweh thy Elohim brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto Yahweh thy Elohim, of the flock and the herd, in the place which Yahweh shall choose to place his name there. 16:3 Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life. 16:4 And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning. 16:5 Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which Yahweh thy Elohim giveth thee: 16:6 But at the place which Yahweh thy Elohim shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt. 16:7 And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which Yahweh thy Elohim shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents. 16:8 Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to Yahweh thy Elohim: thou shalt do no work therein.
1.What did Yahweh say this month was to be?
- A. The start of the rainy season.
- B. The hottest month of the year.
- C.The first month of your year.
- D.The beginning of ski season.
2. What type of animal was to be chosen?
- A. A horse.
- B.Year-old males, either sheep or goat, without defect.
- C.An old goat, not suitable for eating.
- D. A beautiful white turtle dove.
3.Yahweh said to care for the animal until the 14th day (verse 6). What was to be done to the animal on that day?
- A.It was to be brought into the house and fed.
- B.It was to be slaughtered.
- C.It was to be shorn and set free.
- D.It was to be put on a leash and taken for a walk.
4. How were the Israelites to eat the meal?
- A.In your PJ's.
- B.Fully dressed, ready to leave; eat it in haste.
- C. With chopsticks.
- D.While driving to the mall.
5. What did Yahweh do that night and who were left unharmed?
- A.Passed through Egypt, killing every firstborn; those who had blood on their doorframes were not harmed.
- B.Drove through the cities, telling all hello; never harmed the people.
- C.Flew through on an airplane, picking up the children; left the animals unharmed.
- D.Ran through the streets, calling out to all; left everyone unharmed.
6.How long was that day to be commemorated (remembered)?
- A.For generations to come, a lasting ordinance (forever).
- B.Just that one day that one year.
- C.For the next ten years.
- D.Just until Messiah Yahshua would come.
7.What special festival follows Passover?
- A.The Messiah's birthday.
- B.The Feast of Tabernacles.
- C.The Feast of Unleavened Bread.
- D. Ishtar sunday.
8.What are we NOT to eat during those days (of Unleavened Bread)?
- A. Meat and cheese.
- B.Vegetables (especially green ones).
- C.Sweets of any type.
- D.Leaven (which makes bread rise)
9.How long is this ordinance to last (for observance of the Feast of Unleavened Bread)?
- A.For twenty years from their release.
- B.Just that coming year. C.A lasting ordinance (forever).
- D.Just until they reached the Promised Land.
10.What are the parents to tell their children in years to come when they ask what the ceremonies mean?
- A.Yahweh's passing over the houses of the Israelites when he struck down the Egyptians.
- B. Means you do not have to do what Yahweh says, just be happy.
- C.That you have a huge block party for all your neighbors.
- D.Yahweh will no longer protect or help His chosen people.