Feast OF First Fruits
Leviticus 23:10-11 Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When you come into the land that I give you and reap its harvest, you shall bring the sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the priest Lev 23:11 And he shall wave the sheaf before Yahweh, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
- Yahweh expects us to give as He has given to us.
- Bring it to the house of Yahweh.
Romans 11:16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
- Do you think maybe this is where calling money dough came from?
- If your mind is holy enough to give to Yahweh's work then your whole life will be holy.
Ezekiel 44:30 And the first of all the firstfruits of all kinds, and every offering of all kinds from all your offerings, shall belong to the priests. You shall also give to the priests the first of your dough that a blessing may rest on your house.
- Are you having trouble with your finances? Are you having unrest in your house?
- Give to Yahweh he will bless your house.
James 1:18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
- Yahweh brought us out of sin on his own free will.
- Yahweh is our example of giving.
Proverbs 3:9 Honor Yahweh with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
- Everything you have comes from Yahweh.
- When you give you honor Yahweh. With your wealth and with worship.
Rom_12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.
Deuteronomy 26:10 And behold; now I bring the first of the fruit of the ground, which you, O Yahweh, have given me.’ And you shall set it down before Yahweh your Elohim and worship before Yahweh your Elohim.
- Again we see that giving to Yahweh is worship.
Numbers 15:17 Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, when you come into the land to which I bring you and when you eat of the bread of the land, you shall present a contribution to the Yahweh. Of the first of your dough you shall present a loaf as a contribution; like a contribution from The threshing floor, so shall you present it. Some of the first of your dough you shall give to Yahweh as a contribution throughout your generations.
- We are expected to give forever. It will not be any different in eternity.
Nehemiah 10:35 to bring the first fruits of our ground and the first fruits of all fruit of every tree, year by year, to the house of Yahweh; also to bring to the house of our Elohim, to the priests who minister in the house of our Elohim, the firstborn of our sons and of our cattle, as it is written in the Law, and the firstborn of our herds and of our flocks; and to bring the first of our dough, and our contributions, the fruit of every tree, the wine and the oil, to the priests, to the chambers of the house of our Elohim; and to bring to the Levites the tithes from our ground, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all our towns where we labor.