Two Kinds Of Fear.
- Commanded and forbidden.
- Commanded- Respect and honor.
- That is for Yahweh.
Ecc. 12:13-14 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear Elohim, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For Elohim shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
This fear leads to three attributes.
2Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of Elohim.
- Working out our own salvation.
Php. 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
2 Cor 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of Yahweh (Day of Judgment), we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto Elohim; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
- Fright , terror, anxiety and distrust.
- There is a difference between fear and caution.
- The fear of being run over is ok.
- The fear that Torah forbids is man’s fear.
- Failing- Matt. 25:25.
- The man with one talent did nothing .He just buried the talent he had .
- Yahweh’s promise is do your best and to Him leave the rest.
- Unknown future, responsibility, old age, insecurity and what others will say and do to them.
- Fear of death.
Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
- The fear of death.
- Fear will prevent us from doing the will of Yahweh.
- Fear is produced in different ways.
- Lies and Lack of faith.
- Fear is the characteristic of the wicked.
- Having a lack of faith causes fear in us.
- Either we have faith or we have fear.
- What are we so afraid of ?
- If we really have our minds transformed and if we really knew the promises of Yahweh.We would not be afraid.