What Day Did Yahweh Sanctify As Sabbath Day
Gen. 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day Elohim ended his work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. 2:3 And Elohim blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all his work which Elohim created and made. 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh Elohim made the earth and the heavens.
Ezk. 20:19 I am Yahweh your Elohim; walk in My statutes, and keep My judgments, and do them; 20:20 And hallow My Sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between Me and you, that ye may know that I am Yahweh your Elohim.
- Our Assembly
- Not Jewish
- Not Seventh Day Adventist
- What is in your neighborhood?
- The name Yahshua’s Sabbath Tabernacle
- Our Savior was of Hebrew lineage of the house of David.
- Yahshua is a Hebrew name.
- We meet on the Sabbath Day.
- This building was known as the Tabernacle Years ago.
- I was raised in Guyandotte.
- As a child, I played with the kids that lived on North High St.
- We believe that Yahshua, our Messiah, died for our sins
- We believe He was the only begotten Son of the Father.
- We believe that He came into the world to save and not condemn.
Acts. 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahshua Messiah for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as Yahweh our Elohim shall call.