Romans Chapter 2 Teaching
Romans Chapter 2
Rom.2:12 For as many as have sinned without law(Do not know the law) shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law
- Eternal punishment does not depend on law.
Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before Elohim, but the doers of the law shall be justified. Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature(Their consciences) the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
- Their consciences will tell them what is right.
Rom. 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
- Their hearts know what the law orders. Their consciences tell them what is right.
- Sometimes their thoughts blame them. At other times, their thoughts excuse their actions.
Rom 2:16 In the day when Elohim shall judge the secrets of men by Yahshua Messiah according to My good news.
- Yah will judge everyone’s secret life.
- The Jews had the written law.
- So they knew about Yah’s standards.
- The Jews had the opportunity to listen to the law every Sabbath in the synagogue
- But to hear the law was not enough. They must obey the law.
Lev. 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am Yahweh.
- Gentiles do not have the law.
- But, they do know something about Yah’s standards.
- Because of conscience, people are aware that there is a difference between right and wrong behaviour.
- Verse 16 Yah’s judgement will be fair because He knows every secret in a person’s life.
- He has a true knowledge about the facts.
- He also knows the reasons for an action.
Ps.139:1-3 O Yahweh, thou hast searched me, and known me. 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.