Romans 6 Overview
Freedom from sin Rom 6:1-23
Dead to sin, alive in Messiah 6:1-14
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
- We may not live in sin;
Rom 6:2 Certainly not. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
- For we are dead unto sin;
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Yahshua Messiah were baptized into his death?
- As appears by our baptism;
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
- Let not sin reign any more;
Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
- Because we have yielded ourselves to the service of righteousness;
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of Elohim is eternal life through Yahshua Messiah our Master.
- And for that death is the wages of sin.