Torah Submission Connects Us To Yahweh
- Yahweh gives us His Shalom.
- As we walk in Shalom we are walking as Yahshua walked.
- Yahshua was never in a hurry nor did he ever worry about life.
- He lived in total shalom.
- Yahshua HaMoshiach, focused on Yahweh, brought forth the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Having Yahshua’s focus is what enables us to have the Shalom promised in the Scriptures.
Isa. 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
- If we trust, or focus on things of this world, then doubt, fear and worry will grip us.
- But if we believe, and put our assurance in the Father’s sovereignty, then He will keep us in His Shalom or wholeness.
Prov.27:3 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.
- If we stay focused on the Word, through prayer, study, and worship then we can keep the true heaven sent Shalom.
Phil. 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- It is by thinking or focusing on the right things that we can tune our hearts to His frequency and listen to Yahweh’s beautiful music of shalom.
Lev. 26:6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
Ps. 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Rom. 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with Elohim through our Master Yahshua Messiah.
- Shalom is the Messiah’s wholeness.
- His presence, and His joy in our life.