The Father"s Name
- We believe Yahweh will call out a people for His Name
Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how Elohim at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Isa. 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
Joel. 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Yahweh hath said, and in the remnant whom Yahweh shall call.
- The Name of the Father and the Name of His Son will be written on our foreheads or in our minds
Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev. 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
- His Name must be kept holy.
Matt. 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
- We will trust in His Name.
Matt. 12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
- If we truly believe what the Bible says, then a dilemma arises over the use of the Messiah’s true name.
- Yahshua, and the substituted Greek name Ieseus or Jesus.
Acts.4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby WE MUST BE SAVED.
- There is only one name. We totally believe the Bible concerning the name of the Father and the name of the Son.
3I am come in My Father’s Name, and ye receive Me not; if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.