- Regarding the day that we try to keep holy The seventh day Sabbath,
- We believe that, at the creation of the world Yahweh blessed the seventh day and made it holy.
Gen. 2:3 And Elohim blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Elohim created and made.
Ex. 20:8-11 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahweh thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 20:11 For in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Yahweh blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- The Creator asks us to remember the Sabbath day and to keep it holy.
- We do not find any verse in the Bible whereby the Creator changed the weekly Sabbath to any other day, especially not to Sunday the Day of the Sun.
- There remains, therefore, a Sabbath to the people of Yahweh
Hebrews. 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of Elohim.
- In His New Kingdom, we will still be keeping the Sabbath.
Isa. 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Yahweh.