- We declare that there is an obligation for those who have a faith in Yahweh to prove their faith by obeying Yahweh’s Covenant Law from the heart.(Hebrews 11)
- With the exception of animal sacrifices, which were in place until the Mashiach became our offering for sin.
Gen. 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
- The Law of Yahweh is still in effect
Matt. 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
- The Messiah taught that, if we are to enter into life, we must keep the commandments.
Matt. 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
- By choosing Yahshua as the Word made flesh and obeying Yahweh’s covenant Law through active love, we choose life.
Deut. 30:15-17 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love Yahweh thy Elohim, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and Yahweh thy Elohim shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other mighty ones, and serve them;
- By obedience and praise, we offer spiritual sacrifices to Yahweh through Yahshua the Mashiach.
Hosea. 14:2 Take with you words, and turn to Yahweh: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips. Rom. 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.
- We find that even those perceived to be the least of Yahweh’s commandments are to be obeyed. (Matthew 5)