Yah's Feast Days
Num. 15:13-16 All that are born of the country shall do these things after this manner, in offering an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto Yahweh. 15:14 And if a stranger sojourn with you, or whosoever be among you in your generations, and will offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto Yahweh; as ye do, so he shall do. 15:15 One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before Yahweh. 15:16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
- As believers in Yahweh and His Son, Yahshua, everyone must observe the seven Biblical feasts/festivals. Contrary to popular belief, they weren't just meant for the Jews because there were no Jews until after Jacob begat the Tribe of Judah from which the term Jew is derived; yet, up until then, every believer was Torah observant, keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath and the Biblical Feasts, etc. Yahshua has so far only fulfilled the first 4 of the 7; and it seems the next one will be what Christians call "the rapture."
- Leviticus 23 outlines seven Biblical Feast Days and shows how Yahweh wants us to celebrate them. The first four occur in the Springtime and the last three in the Fall, with a harvest time noted in between. As you will see, Yahweh commanded a specific and fixed day for the commemoration of each Feast. These days will be found at varying times on our Gregorian calendar because man's timetable/calendar is different from Yah's. Each of Yahweh's Feasts foreshadows not only Yahshua, but also the sequence of events in His "grand Plan":
- Passover/Pesach March/April Redemption/Sacrifice/Death of Messiah Fulfilled
- Unleavened Bread March/April Santification/Burial of Messiah/No decay Fulfilled
- Firstfruits/Grain Harvest March/April/Resurrection of Messiah Fulfilled
- Weeks/Shavuot May/June Pentecost/Holy Spirit sent by YHWH Fulfilled
- Yom Teruah (Trumpets)/ September/October Believers' Messiah returns to Israel ("Rapture") Future
- Day of Atonement/Yom Kippur September/October Day of Atonement/Messiah saves Israel Future
- Tabernacles/Sukkot September/October Wedding Feast/Golden Age/Messiah starts Millennium Future