Body ,Soul And Spirit 1
Body-Flesh,back to dust
Eccl.3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Eccl.12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto Elohim who gave it.
- Soul-Life,Hebrew-Nephesh Greek-Psuche.
- Nephesh-From H5314; properly a breathing creature, that is, animal.
1 Kings.19:10 And he said, I have been very jealous for Yahweh Elohim of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life,(Nephesh)to take it away.
Rom.11:3 Yahweh, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.(Psuche)
- The Hebrew Nephesh and the Greek Psuceh mean the same thing. A breathing living creature.
- Spirit-our character or mind or heart.
- Spirit of light or spirit of darkness.
- The flesh goes back to the elements from which it was formed.
- The soul goes into a unconscious state.
H3-What happens after death?
Eccl.9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Isa.38:18 For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.
Ps.115:17 The dead praise not Yah, neither any that go down into silence.
Ps.6:5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
Thes. 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 4:14 For if we believe that Yahshua died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Yahshua will Elohim bring with him.
- The spirit goes back to Yahweh .
- Ruach H7307 roo'-akh
- From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger.
- Greek-Pneuma G4151 From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit.
- Our character will be preserved .
Rev 22:13 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Ps 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of Yahweh? or who shall stand in his holy place? 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul(Nephesh Should be Life) unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.