Are You in Yahweh's Will
- In order to get in line with Yahweh and follow His will, we must surrender ALL to Him.
- what is Yahweh’s will?
- Yahweh will is in His word.
- The bible instruction for our life is Yahweh’s will for our life.
- There is no list or special prayer to finding Yahweh’s will.
- He already provided what His will is- in the Bible.
- How do we begin to submit to Yahweh’s will?
- First- Surrender.
- Let go of all these things you have plan and begin to pray instead that Yahweh direct your steps daily, thereby giving you a vision
1There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of Yahweh, that shall stand.
- You may have heard people say-“If you don’t plan then you are planning to fail.”
- plans are man-made but a vision is Yahweh made.
- A plan and a vision are two different things.
- You can plan just about anything and someone can even come up with the same plan but not everyone will have the same vision.
- A vision is given from Yahweh and that’s how you can begin to plan.
- Yahweh has given you a vision or will be giving you a vision so instead of being busy planning and planning, get a vision instead,
Hab. 2:2 And Yahweh answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Hab.2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
- The dictionary defines surrender as “To agree to stop fighting, hiding, resisting; to give the control or use of (something) to someone else; to allow something to influence or control you.
- When you begin to submit to Yahweh’s will you find that you will need to constantly give Him control of your life.
- Each time you surrender the more you will begin to trust Yahweh and see Him work in your life.
- You will begin to see how everything is coming together and why you had to go through what you went through.
Put Yahweh First, literally!
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of Yahweh and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- Yahweh has to be first in your life if you are going to truly submit to His will.
- Before doing anything check in with Yahweh first, how would Yahweh feel about this?
- How is this glorifying Yahweh?
- Think about Yahweh word (The bible), what does it say about your situations, do it and don’t do the opposite of what His word says, that is how you begin to put Him first.
- At this point, I don’t want to hear anyone’s excuse on why they haven’t spent time with Yahweh because with all the facebook candy crush invites I get, I know and see people have time for everything else but Yahweh.
- Spending time with Yahweh is not only going to church weekly or reading devotions on an app. You have to literally block out time in your schedule just for Yahweh and spend time in bible reading/studying, prayer, praise and worship, etc.
- It can be done! No more excuses!
- Remember Yahweh will is His word, if you don’t know His word, you can’t submit to His will.
- Commit to opening your bible DAILY and get to know Yahweh, His word, His will.
- You have to ask yourself, why is Yahweh not in my schedule?
- You need Yahweh in your life.
Begin to Spend time with Yahweh Daily.
John. 15:1-5 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- Lastly, but never the least.
- Stay In Prayer. Submitting to Yahweh’s will is not going to be easy so you are going have to be steady in your prayers.
- When it becomes difficult to let go and let Yahweh-pray. Prayer is not only for getting answers, but it’s a source of communication with Yahweh about how you feel inside.
- It can also be a stress reliever.
Rom. 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Master; 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
- (MSG) says “Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in hard times; pray all the harder. Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality.” Pray Harder!
- I believe you know what you need to do for Yahweh and I hope this has been encouraging to get you started if you are stuck, unsure or just procrastinating! Submitting to Yahweh’s will for your life can only lead you to a better and happier place!
- And of course Closer to Yahweh!