The Millennium Reign Part 1
- YAHWEH gives the people one final warning as to what this type of government would do to them, and the key word is 'take.
- This type of government will always 'take' more then it gives.
- Remember, YAHWEH used the prophet Daniel to interpret a prophecy outlining the superpower human governments
- The prophecy reveals that the conquering Messiah will destroy this entire system of human governments.
- Then man’s governments will be replaced by the Kingdom/Government of YAHWEH, headed by the Messiah, as King of kings ruling all the Earth (Dan.ch.2, and a corresponding vision in ch.7).
The Millennium Reign of the MessiahIsaiah 9:6
The government will be on His shoulder.
- Of the increase of His government and peace, there will be no end.
- Jerusalem - as YAHWEH sees it - is the city at the center of the world.
- It was the capital city of Israel since the time of King David. This will be the capitol of the Messiah's new world (Ps.2:6; Isa.60:5).
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
- The world's riches are His (Hag.2:8) to be displayed for the entire world in the newly built Millennium Temple in which He will dwell.
- Believers are ‘present in the flesh,’ but do not live ‘according to the flesh.
- Even though they live under mans law, they submit themselves to the higher Laws of our CREATOR.
- This is a form of theocracy, which means YHWH directly ruling HIS people.
- From the Millennium Temple complex, Yahshua will rule as Judge, King, Teacher, Shepherd, and Redeemer, of the new world by a divine government - a Theocracy.
- The Kingdom of YAHWEH ruling over humans with righteousness, holiness, mercy and goodness for the benefit of all Humanity.
- A government has laws and so will it be in the Millennium Kingdom.
- Ten Commandments,and Laws of YHWH given to Moses will still be in effect.
- Yahshua will provide a peaceful world condition and total pure knowledge.
- Nature will be tamed when the curse upon the ground recorded in Genesis 3:17-19 will be lifted.
Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
- Then there will be no more weather damage, no rot, no decay, no rust, no insect damage.
- Yahshua will change the Earth to accommodate the new civilization. And bring water to the deserts and they will become fertile.
- Even the animal kingdom will experience YAHWEH's original peaceful form of nature.
- There will be universal prosperity, and happiness, (Jer.31:12-14; Jon.10:10; 3Jon.2), and it will begin in Israel...
Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of Yahweh, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. Jer 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. Jer 31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith Yahweh.