Luke 22:19-20 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
- What does self-inspection look like.
- Have we walked in perfection or have we stumbled.
- Are we affected when we think about what Yahshua has done for us.
Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, wicked men, turning the grace of our Elohim into lasciviousness, and denying the only Sovereign Yahweh, and our Master Yahshua Messiah.
- What is our faith?
- What do we believe about the death Yahshua.
- Lawless men have crept in unawares.
- Wicked men, turning the grace of our Elohim into lasciviousness (unbelief)
- Law has been nailed to the cross.
- The penalty has been paid by Yahshua.
- The law of sin and death.
- But this does not mean we can live in a disobedient life.
- These men were trying to teach you can do what you want.
Heb. 10:28 -29He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye shall he be thought worthy who hath trodden under foot the Son of Elohim, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
- When we deny the law of Yahweh we are denying the covenant of Yahshua and trodden Him under out foot.
- Yahweh gives us His Spirit to guide us into His Grace.
- Again I ask how have you done this past year.
- There is areas where I have come up short.
- We have the hope of Yahweh’s tender mercy.
- We know that Yahshua died for our sins.
- We should allow the Holy Spirit to guide us to where we are lacking and truly repent.
Ex. 24:8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Yahweh hath made with you concerning all these words.
- This first covenant was sealed with the blood of animals.
- When Yahshua took the cup in Luke 22 and Matt.26 He was sealing the covenant with His own blood that He would shed.
- How much do we value His blood and His sacrifice.
- This is the time we should take a hard look at our lives.
James. 1:19-21 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of Elohim. 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.(Jer.31:31)The Torah is part of us.
James. 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass.(The word of Yahweh) 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Lam. 3:40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to Yahweh.
- The children of Israel disobeyed Yahweh and went after the idols.
- Yahweh turned His eyes for a long time but finally The 10 northern tribes were invaded.(721bc) And the southern tribes were also invaded. (586bc)
- The Temple was destroyed.(Southern Tribes.)
- The 10 lost tribes. The northern tribes.
- In Lam. Jeremiah was pleading with the children to turn back to Yahweh.
- We have that same opportunity now just a few short days from Passover.
- Search ourselves and turn back and repent.