Points To Ponder
- Yahweh’s Word cries out to us, “Honor My Sabbaths! Walk in My ways, as did My Messiah
- These seven, annual High Sabbaths – accompanied by Passover and the Wavesheaf of Firstfruits – were given as part of the Covenant and to be kept forever.
- Peter tells us we are to walk in Yahshua's footsteps.
1 Pet. 2:21 For even here unto were ye called: because Messiah also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps.
- After reminding believers of the salvation from the consequences of sin that Yahshua’s sacrifice offers us.
- Paul rebukes outsiders who mock the Feasts of Yahweh.
Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Messiah.
- Specifically, non-believers.
- A picture, a prophecy.
- The Assembly] of Messiah is to judge.
- The feast will be strickly kept when Yahshua returns.
Isa. 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Yahweh.
Rev. 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto Elohim, and to his throne.
1 John. 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Matt. 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat.
Exk. 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh that sanctify them.
Ex. 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am Yahweh that doth sanctify you.
Ex. 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
Isa. 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Jer. 17:22 Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.
Ezk. 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am Yahweh your Elohim.
Ezk. 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.