Come Out Of Babylon
Go For Yourself
Gen. 12 :1-4 Gen 12:1 Now Yahweh had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as Yahweh had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
- Yahweh appeared to Abram.
- Abram was 75 yrs. Old.
- He traveled about 700 miles.
- Where is your Babylon?
- Is your Babylon a physical place or a mind set?
Isa 48:20 Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, Yahweh hath redeemed his servant Jacob.
Isa 52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of Yahweh.
Act 9:15 But Yahweh said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
- Paul was a chosen vessel.
Rom 9:23-24 Rom 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
- Hos 1:9 Then said Elohim, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your Elohim.
- Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living Elohim.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahweh, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
Psa 1:1-2 Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of Yahweh; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Pro 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward (warped) generation.
1 pet.1:14-16 1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 1Pe 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; (behavior:) 1Pe 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
- Christianity is a system that is a mixture of feeding these same fleshly lusts, but also seeking to justify those lusts through a faith that is divorced from a sure and solid foundation. That foundation which Christianity is missing is the Torah.
- Live in the world. Act like the world. Think like the world. Just believe.
Mat 10:37-38 Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- Do you think that this statement is harsh?
Joh 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Joh 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.