The Day Of Yahweh
- Yah’s past faithfulness is a promise of future blessing.
- Faith and guidance from the word .(Abraham and Sarah).
- Discouragement and unbelief is the favorite tools of Satan.
- Maintains an attitude of praise and trust in Yahweh.
- Abraham was one man, from one simple family.
- Yah does not need many people to do a great work.
- He can bless and increase one man alone.
Isa. Isa 51:3 For Yahweh shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of Yahweh; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
- The promise seems too good to be true.
- Build our faith for Yah’s work in our own lives.
Isa.51:4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. Isa 51:5 My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. Isa 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. • But my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
- Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look on the earth.
- When Yahweh ultimately regathers, blesses, and saves Israel, He will also shine forth His justice to all the world.
- Isa 14 Satans fall.
Isa. 14:27 For Yahweh of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
- Yahweh has a plan that no one can stop.
Joel. 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Isa. 13:2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles. 13:3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. 13:4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: Yahweh of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. 13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even Yahweh, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of Yahweh is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
- Isa.2:6-8,Amos.5:18-25,Obadiah.1:8-21,Zec.12:1-10,Zec.13:1-9,Joel.3:17-21,Zeph.1:4-14,Zeph2:1-3,Micah.4:1-15 and Isa.2:1-4.