- “Where There is No Vision the People Perish”
Prov. 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
- YaHshua said, “He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of
- I HAVE NO DREAM!
- I HAVE A VISION! Even the light of life.
John. 9:39 And Yahshua said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
John.16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
- That is what I am walking in now, even the light of the glorious gospel.
- It is the light, and without it THERE IS NO VISION.
- Why perish?
- The sanctified of YaHWeH will be the justified of YaHWeH.
- Oh, if only the honest hearts would awake.
- I love to fish as well as other preachers, but not for suckers! Only honest hearts.
John. 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Yahshua answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
- Again, he that is of YaHWeH heareth YaHWeH’s word.
John. 8:47 He that is of Yahweh heareth Yahweh's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of Yahweh.
- It is amazing how many will not.
Luke. 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- Isn’t it shocking that thousands will
seek to enter in but won’t be able?
Matt. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Examine your selves, whether ye be in the faith.
2 Cor. 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Yahshua Messiah is in you, except ye be reprobates?
- Don’t give up.
- Just get ready!
- Judgment must start at the house of YaHWeH.
- And if you attend the true church the Spirit will convict (judge) you of wrong doing so you can repent.