Last Great Day
Lev.23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.
John. 7:37-39 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Yahshua stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that Yahshua was not yet glorified.)
- Holy convocation.
- Solemn assembly.
- No servile work.
- Offering was made by fire.
Deut. 18:15 Yahweh thy Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken.
- As scripture says.
- The pouring of water.
- A golden pot.
- The water Gate.
- They blew (their trumpets) and shouted.
- Went up by the ascent of the altar.
- Turned to the left hand, (where) were two silver basins.
- "He that never saw the rejoicing of the place of drawing of water, never saw any rejoicing in his life.''