- Knowledge or heart.
1 Cor. 8:1-3 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 8:3 But if any man love Elohim, the same is known of him.
- You can hurt people with Knowledge.
- Following man’s knowledge.
- Rabbi chasers.
- Sometimes knowledge confuses them.
Rom. 10:4 For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
- End = Goal.
- Messiah is our goal.
- He kept the law perfectly.
- Sometimes men are defalters.
- A defaulter would do away with the law based on that one scripture.
Rom. 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Master Yahshua, and shalt believe in thine heart that Yahweh hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Confess= agree in a covenant.
Prov. 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 4:23 Keep(guard) thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
- People are searching for knowledge. But some of those are leaving Yahshua.(the faith )
Acts. 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall Yahweh your Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
- Joy and stability.
- We should show the Perfect Peace in our lives.
- People around us should see that we practice what we preach.
- They will judge what we say by how we live in front of them.
- We keep the Sabbath.
- Well I see them in Walmart almost every Sabbath.
- Their testimony was ruined.
- Your conduct has to be connected to your faith.
- Not moral.
- Gossip too much.
- Complain all the time.
- You cannot have darkness and light.
Eph. 4:1-4 I therefore, the prisoner of the Master, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called. 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling.
- One body one spirit humility and peace.
- We need to be honest in the streets with our weights and balances in business.
- And we need to be honest in our assemblies with how we deal with the weights and balances with our brothers and sisters.
- When we act right and humble ourselves people will take notice and start to listen and start to be converted.
- We need to be careful of the “New knowledge”.
- Don’t jump to quick.
- There is a lot of Jews turning to the Messiah but sadly there is a lot of Hebrew Roots people turning Jewish.
- Denying Paul and Yahshua.
- So when you hear new doctrine, slow down, be patient and test it out.
- Be steadfast and protect your heart.
- Never lose the Messiah.
- Guard your heart.