- The remnant will stand before Yahshua to be judged. It’s a ceremony that is not drenched with condemnation, but of rewards! (1 Corinthians 9:4-27; 2 Timothy 2:5)
2 Tim. 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
- It’s OK to think about the rewards. I do.
John. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- It’s because I acknowledge that the Holy Spirit was the One who enabled me to do the things I did in the name of Yahshua.
2 Cor. 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Luke. 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
- I can’t wait to see if Yahshua was pleased with anything I did in the Spirit’s power.
- As much as I enjoy thinking about working for the name of Yahshua.
- Think about others receiving their rewards.
- I think or my rewards.
- But how often do I think of my own contemporaries laboring now, and their rewards, and rejoicing with them in Yahshua’ name?
1 John. 2:9-10 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
- I love my brethren, and I can’t wait to see them receive blessing from Yahshua.
- Who are you envisioning receiving their reward from Yahshua?
- We get rewards you know.
- We do.
- And it is OK to talk about them.
- I’m looking forward to the rewards.
- Well, seeing Yahshua in person is more than enough for me.
- Salvation is a gift that never ends and enlightens my every day on earth.
- We were a work in progress.
- Did we work for Him?
- Did we rely on the Spirit to bear fruit?
- Did we bring Him glory by working out our salvation with fear and trembling?
- We will stand before Him and He will display our works.
- Our works will have been kept in the books by Yah and emerge as diamond.
0For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Master Yahshua Messiah at his coming? 2:20 For ye are our glory and joy.
Rev. 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Col. 3:24 Knowing that of Yahweh ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Master Messiah.
James. 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried he shall receive the crown of life, which Yahweh hath promised to them that love him. 1 Peter. 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
1 Cor9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.