In The Last Days
2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 Tim 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions.
Judges 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel; every man did that which was right in his own eyes.
- Their evil communications will corrupt good manners, smoke weed, drunkenness and drugs.
2Ti 3:2-4 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of Elohim. (Isa 58:13)
- This describes the world that we are living today.
- Sports events Birthday parties
- Work on the Sabbath.
- Anything that keeps you from your holy convocation.
2Ti 3:5-7 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (Titus 3:10) 2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Don’t listen to people that just pop in once in a while and stir up trouble.
- Don’t listen to gossip.
- Don’t allow them to turn you from what you have learned.
2Ti 3:8-9 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
- Some peoples lives may look great. And it may look like that they know a lot about scripture. But if they teach what you know is against Yahweh’s word .you have to mark them.
- Yahshua is our straight path. He is our example.
>2Ti 3:10-12 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all Yahweh delivered me. 2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Messiah Yahshua shall suffer persecution.
- If you are doing right persecution will come.
- They came to Paul.
- Paul always taught about Yahshua.
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- The very elect will be deceived.
2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them.
- You must have faith in your teacher. As long as they are teaching Yah’s word rightly.
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Messiah Yahshua.
- Sacred Names.
- Clean foods
- Feast days.
- Keep the commandments and the faith of Yahshua.
2Ti 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2Ti 3:17 That the man of Elohim may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
- It teaches us to see
- It is good for correction
- It is good for healing
- It is good for instruction